Sunday, June 7, 2009

The moment in SIbu ...

2nd day in Sibu ...
Had so much fun with my best buddy Desmond Ting , hahaha. Departed from Kuching at 10p.m on the 05th JUNE, reached Sibu at 5a.m the next day.
Mother fucking cibaikia , was quite enjoy at first when I entered the bus as the seat beside was empty . Few miles later ,
another "chao ah pek" came in , sitting beside me . He slept , snoared ! "tooth screwing" all the way till Sibu .
I can't even sleep , neck pain somemore . DAMN!

Anyway , buddy fetched me at the Bus Station, straight zoomed back his house and sleep . It's cold on the bus and yet his room's aircond is 24 hours ON!
hmmm, so gotta switched off it . Then gone to sleep again ... In a flip of eye , its another morning . 1st breakfast in Sibu, KAMPUA MEE,
with a friend of his's , Nic. hahaha, nice guy , driving without license , and its probably OK in Sibu and so in Kuching as I started driving around when I was 13 =S .

OMG , its Monday again , Im going back to Kuching on Tuesday , gotta walk around all the place in Sibu again =)

YEAH, I had my hair in Sibu , "Hoo Hairdressing" by Peter =) a cute friend .

Gd night to all. AMITABHA...

No comments: