Friday, November 14, 2008

Life...


Well, I started teaching violin in September , just a beginner though.

I found teaching is fine but young kids will make you "heart atack" >.<

Apart from teaching , now im in a Rush , finals just around the corner, and I've to

pull up my socks and No More outing . Between , there are 4 concerts waiting ahead,

performing, helping and watching ... and Im going to play for Christmas morning

Mass too , can't wait for that day =) More detail, 6th of DEC, there will be a classical

concert , SONS orchestra is going to perform with a young Singapore pianist. We are

performing a big piece , Mozart's Piano Concerto No 20, piano quartets, Vivaldi

'Summer' and some other pieces. 7th of DEC,gonna perform in a wedding with my

band 'Visualise' . and demmm, 12th of DEC, MPYO's concert. 13th , IMH percussion's

concert . Ultimately, 25th its christmas mass.... YOohoo

Present to you some photos...

someone wore this to perform =S
pentagon!
we practice hard
my Korean student
Park Ji Hong.

No comments: