Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Always a memory in my life...

We are R4... (Im not in this photo 8.( )
This is Peter "sin chan"... I nicknamed him with it, welll
we're damn hawwwttt, Parang gang of Rejang park,Sibu, haha...
He is an Iban >.<
(but I don't mind)
multiculturalism ba , brr..brr...
hahaha, I appreciate our friendship more than anyone,except my girlfriend =p.
Stay away from me, my 'F**king secondary schoolmates'
Kuching High ... Im not going to mention bout those friend!
lalala, here comes Adam Chiu... also a buddy on mine,
primary schoolmate but not so close during primary, we get
to know each other well in orchestra... This is a photo taken by Anthony during P.Ramlee's concert.
Well, this is Teo Kim Sui (Ken or Suiii) left and i beside, a best friend of mine since Kindy
and we still hanging out together this day...
We used to share our "Kolo Mee" and "Sio Bee" when we were in Kindy but
we were separated during Primary, he was in C.H.No.3
and i was in C.H.No.1
( DIY in front of Sarawak Tourism Board's Headquarter)

Of course firstly introducing myself for anyone whoever dropping by my blog.
My name is William Ting , a music student, ermmm, 19 . Lazy, procastinator, sometimes workaholic somtimes not, depends on what am I doing . hahaha
Conversely, Im going to introduce some of my best buddy, for now and past or maybe in the future, "noone can predict their future"...

No comments: